Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Welcome to our Last Stand

Hello friend,

Welcome to the Defender website, welcome to our last stand. The Master Clan, all our old foes banded together to destroy us, have declared war upon us. I have a plan to replace one of their leaders with one of our own. I will post more info later.


We are strongly outnumbered, but stay strong.

Never run to battle, with only one sword at hand.

Gorman Battlesword

5 comments:

  1. Duncan this site is monitered any sign of Masters I will go into EXTREME lockdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its Angel, good thing we dont need to post info on this blog cause i am already handling the info passing heh heh so what if the Master's find out blog i say let them its just a waste of time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again heh heh.... i have a plan on how to win this war. email me and ill tell you, i also have rylee going to tell you but if she doesnt tell you i will. Also we have to watch out people can be captured at any time..... just look at Wolf. i am sorry Gorman i couldnt protect him.................Damn you master Clan! i will Defeat you!.....Wolf.. Commander Darkheart out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Angel Darkheart, if anyone comes across this message. Tell Gorman I'm looking for him. my email is dmstevens94@gmail.com

    Hoping to hear from Gorman sometime soon,

    ReplyDelete